ES - Vehicle update

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 06:34:03 PST 2000

Greetings elfsea,

The mechanic-type-guy in Purvis(just outside of
Hattiesburg) called yesterday and said they had
recovered my car and it was in their shop, but they
woudn't be able to look at it until Friday or so.  So
that means I won't be picking it up until at least
next weekend.

So the good news is my car is at least on it's way to
being fixed.  Bad news is I'm stuck without a car for
yet another week.  Oh well, I'll deal.  At least my
missing wallet turned up.

-Bjorn