ES - Elfsea Defender

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 28 09:51:50 PST 2000

Greetings All,

My lady and I are considering a bid to Autocrat Elfsea Defender this year
and we have a question for the populace.   Would we like to try to do
culture camps again this year?  I remember that the first defender I
attended had the culture camps and found it to be great fun.  There has
been some concern that we wouldn't have anyone sponsor camps if we try them
again.   Please note that I am makeing a point of speaking to everyone I
can as to what the issues with this concept are/were and if you have
anything that you would like to say on the issue please email me privately
at   gutridge at us.ibm.com  .  Please note that if we do this I will do all
that I can to see that people are recognized for their efforts - I feel
that the culture camps are one of the things that makes Defender "Special".

Please email me privately if you feel you may like to sponsor a culture
camp this year.  If I do submit a bid and it is rejected or I determine
that I don't wish to submit one I will pass the info I receive from this
poll to the selected autocrat so all of your good work will be given all
the attention that it deserves.

Thank You for your attention

Ld Daniel Stewart