ES - Troll Swamp

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Thu Mar 2 14:46:34 PST 2000

My dearest House Husband of the Lady Desiree,

   If you are going to plot against any of the ladies of my household, I
must be notified (even if the said lady is your wife)....  I must see if I
can add anything to your contribution!  :-p  And if she does get a little
upset, we'll try to slow her down before she grabs anything too sharp.

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Matron, House Silver Moon