ES - Elfsea camping area

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 10:27:12 PST 2000

>From: "Vicki Marsh" <xaraxene at home.com>
>
>Do we have an approximate amount of square footage that will be >needed for
>the Elfsea encampment?

Unfortunately no.  Lucais was dubious about actually reserving land for
Elfsea _before_ he himself could get there.  Supposedly today he is arriving
on site to see where he can place us.  Pray, really, really hard that he can
provide us with a space large enough for all.

>Alessandre, could you please re-publish the Kitchen and Cooking >duties
>again?

Will do.  There will also be a few changes since the addition of about
half-dozen more people.

>Did anyone get in touch with the Land-o-Crat of Gulf Wars concerning >the
>Baronial Pavillion at the list field?  Or did I volunteer to do >that and
>have forgotten?

I asked Lucais about it and he seemed to say that our Barony would have a
position by the field.  He did not mention permits or anything like that, so
I don't know if there was anything else I was supposed to do.

>Is anyone else as behind as I am in preparations?  Ackkkkk!!!

Yes....aaaaaaaaauuuughg.

Allessandre
(scrambling frantically)