ES - We're moving

Amy and Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Thu Mar 9 07:48:06 PST 2000

Big news, (not necessarily good news, but definitely bif) Sigrid and Mableth
will be moving to Calontir.  Mableth's mundane identical twin has has
accepted a job at the University of Iowa so Sigrid and Mableth are moving to
Shadowdale.  As an officer Sigrid has already notified the Seneschal, B&B,
and her regional superior.

Hopefully this will be our last move for a while.  Right now we are consumed
with packing, long-distance home hunting, and tying up loose ends here in
Ansteorra.  Sigrid has an old friend who is active in Shadowdale so at least
we are not moving without friends at the other end.  Our Email will stay the
same through the move though we will be changing it soon afterwards.
Flashnet covers Iowa, but not very well.

We hope to get the chance to say goodbye to as many people as possible in
person.  With all the packing and arranging to be done the opportunity to
escape to meetings or fighter practice will be welcome.

Sigrid and Mableth