ES - depression

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Mar 15 13:47:28 PST 2000

Bice & I plan to be there with bells on!!!  Sounds like a lot of fun.
We are planning on day tripping but are there any motels close to the site?
Don't know if I will have a tent by then :(

And I'm going outside now..... to join Elizabeth and Bice for a frolic in
the yard.

Bice made the motel reservations for Red Tape.  LaQuinta in Lufkin, but I
could be wrong!!

Dana