ES - depression

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Mar 16 07:07:45 PST 2000

According to Richters
(http://www.richters.com/Web_store/web_store.cgi?product=X1240&cart_id=5638534.22307)

BALM, LEMON [Melissa officinalis]
    Perennial
    Uses: teaplant culinary cosmetic household medicinal
 Fresh leaves burst of lemon when squeezed. A truly delightful tea made from the
dried
 leaves is our favourite "anytime" tea as it both stimulates the heart and calms the
nerves.
 We urge everyone to try it. Fresh chopped leaves are also interesting in salads,
soups and
 stews. Proven effective against herpes.

It looks and grows like mint, but smells like lemon.

/Ly Elizabeth