ES - We are back

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Mon Mar 20 06:09:09 PST 2000

No kidding, there I was...

	For those of you who missed it, the Arthurians did you all more than
proud this past week. They were glorious! Almost as wonderful as
seeing them on the field, was the look on the faces of others, as
Arthurians walked by. Still wearing his tabard, Llew and I walked around
merchant's row on Friday after the open field battles. As we passed
rather large men (who had obviously been in armor all day), they would
greet us with a kind word, then watch us with
 hmm, was that awe or
fear I saw in their eyes? Yes indeed, the Arthurians are now seen as a
force to be reckoned with in the Known World. Vivat!

	On the way to the hospital, Marmaduke told me about his only
regret. It would seem that when they carted him out of the castle, he
wasn't dead yet... but they wouldn't let him keep fighting. Ahh, spoken
like a true stick jock. Oh and by the way, while they removed all of his
armor after he was hurt, he wouldn't take off that tabard either!

	As for any Middle Eastern yell Llew may have heard, all I have to
say Sheep
 oops, I mean Sean, is _harrumph_! *wink*

	I would appreciate it if anyone with news about Bjorn and Honor
(sp?) would pass it along. Bjorn's car evidently didn't want to leave
Mississippi, and we are hoping they made it home okay.

	Okay... I get to go unpack wet stuff now... goody!

Vivat Arthurians! Vivat Ansteorra!

                ~Afan~
(aka the Arthurian Groupie)