ES - LR - Loch Ruadh Bardic

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Tue Mar 21 07:42:29 PST 2000

Xene here,

Did anyone ever hear that song about me?  A gentleman said that he heard a
song about "Zara Zina", and the baroness that didn't get her hands
dirty.......and I would really like to hear it.  Obviously, they didn't see
me Saturday night, covered in mud after breaking camp and helping Arabella
with hers.

But that's OK.  Word fame is word fame.

Thanks, Padraig and Polydore for hosting a wonderful bardic fire at the war.
I listened on the outskirts of the circle several times, but had to stay
near the children in the camp.

In Service,
Baroness Xene, OL

----- Group singing, individual singing, poetry, stories, and general
merriement.

Call for directions (367-3052) or click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=813+Panay+Way&csz=Fort+Worth%
2C+TX+76108&Get+Map=Get+Map
for an interactive map.

Bring something to sit on, whatever you like to drink,and some snacks to
 share.

In Service,
Padraig

--