ES - fighter practise

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Mar 22 13:56:38 PST 2000

Since there are no more official practices at the warehouse, I would imagine
that practice will revert to Randol Mill Park. However, it's not listed in
the scroll so technically there is no practice unless the knight marshal
says otherwise. However......since it looks like rain today and I will be at
the warehouse anyway, I'll be glad to offer it's use for an 'unofficial'
practice tonight. It's unlikely that I'll be fighting, but everyone is
welcome to come by to fight or just socialize if they wish.

Oh, by the way, there are a few Gulf War photos up now, thanks to Lady
Nevanna (Wolfstar), Lord Robert of Slugglen and Lord Evets von Drachenklaue
(Ravensfort). I still need more, especially of Their Majesties and hopefully
some from Sir Romanius' knighting. Those online now are at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page43.htm

-=Armand=-