ES - Post War Party

Misty C Hoehn mysticfalcon at juno.com
Sat Mar 25 10:01:15 PST 2000

I understand, Bert and I are going to be in Ft. Worth this afternoon
because we are doing some research on periods and cultures and all of
that good stuff to try to define our personas.  I do not know how long we
will be out there but if you still need a ride, I could still pick you up
on my way home (or to Daniels).  I really think I will not be leaving Ft.
Worth until 530 or so but do not take my word on that.  Just let me know,
I will be home until 130 and if it is after that I will give you a call.

Honour