ES - Virus Alert! This is serious!

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Sun Mar 26 21:21:47 PST 2000

Umm, depends on a couple of things.  The easiest way to know if you have it
is to look at your start menu under programs/startup.  If there's a file
called kak or kak.hta or something like that, then you're infected.

The symptoms could be nothing at all, or they could be something like what
was happening to me, which was I was getting bluescreens when windows was
starting up, or they could be something else.  The big thing here is this
virus shuts your computer down on the first of the month.

If you're infected contact me, I'll help you get rid of it.

In service,
Bjorn