ES - storm

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Mar 28 21:42:54 PST 2000

Hello, Sindara here.

The Saroff family is fine.  No structural damage to house or cars.  Sfi was
at the gas station up the street pumping gas when the storm hit.  He was on
his way home.  The kids and I spent the storm in the bathroom.  We heard
the wind and the hail outside.  The kids were scared.  I have experienced
similar in Massachusetts.  The Berkshires get this kind of weather in the
summer.  I prefer a basement to a bathroom though.

I take it that some people did make it to the Springfaire meeting tonight.
I wasn't about to go anywhere when I heard what was coming.  I will talk to
people about the event later.

I am glad that so far our barony is well.  It looks like we all had a
gaurdian angel tonight.

Sindara