ES - Elfsea Defender

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Mar 30 11:58:40 PST 2000

You know, when I toss out an idea about culture camps and
the _only_ response has been how to accomodate those
who don't want to camp in them, I have to wonder how much
support for the idea there really is.

Who is there who _wants_ to work on, and camp in, a campsite
devoted to a particular culture?  It's a year and a half down the
road, too soon to volunteer.  But who's hoping we'll do these
again?

- Galen