ES - Elfsea Defender

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Mar 31 11:17:38 PST 2000

I will commit to sponsor a hunters'/wayfarers'/pilgrims'
camp for Defender 2001.  This will afford me this year's
hunting season to 'stock up' on game so there will plenty
of food... So, this will be more of "feasting" camp--cooking
lots of different things found in the "wild," and there will
be a place where ALL travellers, wayfarers, and pilgrims
will be most wellcomed.

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood