ES - Warlord Event Steward

Brent_Ryder at Stream.com Brent_Ryder at Stream.com
Wed Mar 1 06:46:05 PST 2000

Howdy all

I would like to take a moment to inform all interested parties that I have not
been given the position of Event Steward for Warlord and that my efforts have
been in the way of laying the ground work for whom ever does receive this bid.
There are many tasks that need to be done for the event and some need more
immediate attension as they must be started as far in advance as possible in
order for them to be done without taxing those involved in accomplishing them.

I have put in a bid for the Stewardship of Warlord, but will be happy to pass on
all information I have gathered and relate all processes in motion to whomever
does receive this event.

I hope I have not stepped on too many toes in my efforts to make this event run
as smoothly as possible for the Barony.

Borek