ES - Re: A note from Galen - Weather in Mississippi

forvalaka at juno.com forvalaka at juno.com
Wed Mar 8 22:50:00 PST 2000

> Today:  Mostly sunny, presently 75F, lo of 63F, mostly cloudy
> tonight.
> Thu:      Mostly cloudy, hi 79F, lo 61F
> Fri        Scattered T-storms, hi 78F, lo 57F
> Sat       Scattered showers, hi 64F, lo 46F
> Sun      Partly cloudy, hi 64F, lo 44F
> Mon     Partly cloudy, hi 70F, lo 49F
> Tue      Partly cloudy, hi 74F, lo 54F (first day of the War!)
>
> So there is grounds to hope for good weather, though the
> possibility of bad certainly remains.

from www.weatherplanner.com;
14th - thunderstorms, temps in 70's to low 80's
15th & 16th - clear and in the 60's
17th - Showers, 70's
18th -  Chance of rain, 70's
19th - Thunderstorms, 70's to 80's

After three decades under Mississippi skies, I finally understood that
"mississippi" is Choctaw for "all the rain you can stand and then some."
Hope for the best, plan for the worst.  Mr. Murphy will be there.

Charles O. Baucum Jr.

Murphy's Law:  If anything can go wrong, it will.
                           And at the worst possible time.