ES - Armour....of the mechanical type

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:02:28 PST 2000

Greetings!

  I am sorry this is so off topic but I realize there are folk in the SCA
who have historical interests outside of the Middles Ages as well.

   On some Saturday coming up, after Gulf War, I am bringing my dad, Bruce
Culver, up to Denton to talk with people about armour and other such things
from WWII.  My father is a well known authority on armour from this time and
has written books on the subject, particularly armour of the Wehrmacht.  He
has also been featured as a guest a number of times on the History Channel.

  So if anyone would be interested in receiving information, please respond
to me privately as not to take up space here.

Thank You,
Richard Culver
"Cyniric"