ES - My thoughts on the war

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue Mar 21 07:10:10 PST 2000

Here's a summary of my thoughts on the war:

*VIVAT David who was taken as a cadet by Don Llewlyn

*VIVAT Honour who was squired to Sir Galen

*VIVAT the Athurian Guard who won the Kings Banner

*VIVAT the Elfsea encampment who worked so well together

*and VIVAT ANSTEORRA who did so well in all of the events!

Lavina
(who is still gloating over her lord husband being cadetted to Don Llewlyn)

P.S.  I checked the Gulf Wars website to see if they had posted a final count on how many attended.  No count, but they already have the dates up for next year with a count down to the number of days remaining until next year's war...