ES - Virgil Video from Gulf War

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Mar 23 13:24:49 PST 2000

Greetings,

If anyone has or knows of any video that was taken of Lord Virgil's rampage
towards the end of the 1st castle battle, I'd be very grateful for the info.
Virgil, His Majesty's squire,  vaulted out of the castle to pursue 6 or 7 of
the enemy. It was very much like the scene in Star Wars where Han Solo goes
screaming down the corridor in pursuit of several troopers. I saw this scene
from a distance and 6 or 7 guys ran away from Virgil until they realized
that he was the only one chasing them. Then they turned to pursue him, but
they did not all reach him at the same time. Virgil was able to kill one and
take a few steps back, leg another and take a few more steps back, and then
kill another. After the 2nd or 3rd kill, the crowd witnessing this began
chanting, "Virgil...Virgil...VIRGIL!" He had legged or killed at least 6 of
the enemy in this manner before 3 or 4 of them finally got together to
subdue him. It was awesome. I remember thinking, "Hey next time I can't find
Virgil, all I have to do is follow the trail of dead and wounded." So, again
if you have any video of this please contact me privately at:
dragonetti at generich.com  Thanks.

-=Armand Dragonetti=-