ES - Glad to hear everyone's okay

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Wed Mar 29 06:19:27 PST 2000

I just read all of the postings about those in DLR, Elfsea and the
likes.  Glad to hear everyone is okay.  It was pretty scary watching
the storm on t.v. and knowing all of our friends were in the path of
the storm.

Anyword from Armand?  Did the warehouse survive?  I heard
reports about the Ranch Style Bean building getting some damage.
 I know the warehouse isn't far from there.

Lavina