ES - Elfsea Camp at War

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Thu Mar 2 08:28:52 PST 2000

Greetings,

<snip>
> 2. Are there certain people/places you would prefer to camp next to (or
away
> from)?

I think I can speak for all of the Loch Ruadh contingent in saying that we
would like to be camped together if possible.  The 4 outlanders would like
to be with me as well.

I'm not sure how tentage is going to work with them(and for me, for the
moment) I'll have answers as soon as I can.

<snip>
> 3. When (day & time) are you arriving at the war?

Wednesday afternoon/night.  depends on how early we get up...

In Service,
Bjorn
A proud member of the Canton of Loch Ruadh

<snip>