ES - Elfsea Camp at War

forvalaka at juno.com forvalaka at juno.com
Thu Mar 2 10:16:40 PST 2000

> 1. Who is camping with whom?

I have my own tent.  I have a small dome tent and two dining canopies
that I usually link together to form one shelter.  It creates a nice
sitting area.

> 2. Are there certain people/places you would prefer to camp next to
> (or away
> from)?

I have no preference regarding placement.

> 3. When (day & time) are you arriving at the war?

I will arrive Teusday.  I have already contacted Ldy Arabella.  I will be
there as soon as I can to help them with set up.

Charles O. Baucum Jr.

                Mortuus non est quod in aeternum insiditur
                et aetate ignota mors ipsas finiretur