ES - Troll Swamp

Dezidoo at AOL.com Dezidoo at AOL.com
Thu Mar 2 21:27:47 PST 2000

In a message dated 03/02/2000 04:56:00 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

<< My dearest House Husband of the Lady Desiree,

    If you are going to plot against any of the ladies of my household, I
 must be notified (even if the said lady is your wife)....  I must see if I
 can add anything to your contribution!  :-p  And if she does get a little
 upset, we'll try to slow her down before she grabs anything too sharp.

 Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
 Matron, House Silver Moon

Why would I plot against such beautiful women of our house? I can only admire
them in all their glory, and defend their honor.

Humble house husband,
Keith