ES - Gulf War Food - Changes

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Mar 7 10:08:03 PST 2000

Ok Something we have not yet thought of... Was talking to Kasilda and
Annastasia this weekend.

They set out a can for ICE money.  Not a bad idea.  Make ice runs
periodically.  Everyone contributes... how much money? and who is elected to
get the ice?  There is ice on site and Arabella is bringing 2 dollies.

Ok Boss.

Arabella