ES - Elfsea camping area

forvalaka at juno.com forvalaka at juno.com
Tue Mar 7 22:29:11 PST 2000

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:10:50 -0600 "Ladyarabella" <ladyarabella at home.com>
writes:
> But I think that the City of Fort Worth must have found out about my
> schedule and decided I wasn't busy enough - I just a notice for Jury
> Duty on
> Monday the 20th - the day after we get back. :P
> >
> > Padraig
>

> Wow my jury summons is for Tuesday March 21st!!
>
> Arabella

But jury duty is fun and educational!  I got to send a crack dealer to
jail once.  Never even saw crack before that.

Maybe you'll get sequestered, then you can sleep off the war.

Oh, and do not wear a Star Trek uniform, it upsets the judge.

Charles O. Baucum Jr.

                Mortuus non est quod in aeternum insiditur
                et aetate ignota mors ipsas finiretur