ES - Space Available

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Wed Mar 8 05:56:55 PST 2000

I like the thinking out of the box. However, I must point out the most
Trimarians (as with most other people from the Middle Ages) cannot read
and write. So they lack the basic skills necessary to publish such an
august (oh, excuse me -- vile) document.

Luckily, though most Ansteorrans would touch it with a pike, such fish
mongering is not required to publish the document.

Caelin on Andrede