A note from Galen (was: Re: ES - Jury Duty/Jury Story)

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Thu Mar 9 10:27:54 PST 2000

Hmmm... my Lord Charles bought our home a bit over 3 years ago and is just
now being called for jury duty.  I've been back here in the DFW are for over
7 years and have never been called, but am always ready and willing to go.
We're both registered voters also.

(mayhap the sidhe which cavort on our land are protecting us?? :-))

Lady Anne de Chartrese

<< > I'll bet that now that you've bought a house and vote in a couple of
 > elections.....  they'll call you!! - Arabella

 Don't tell me you think that there might have been even a brief
 moment in the past 20 years during which I wasn't a registered
 and frequent voter!  I'm curious, though, to see what effect home-
 ownership will have on my jury-duty calls.
  - Galen >>