A note from Galen (was: Re: ES - Jury Duty/Jury Story)

JUDE2000 at AOL.com JUDE2000 at AOL.com
Thu Mar 9 16:54:31 PST 2000

<< I'm curious, though, to see what effect home-
 ownership will have on my jury-duty calls. >>

This shouldn't have anything to do with it.
I do not own a home & have served twice.

Once in a civil trial.
Once in a child abuse trial of a father that sexually assaulted
one of his twin daughters, several times over a period of years.
While I was not the only one to beleve in his guilt, the prosecution
didn't prove it. Unfortunately. May he ROT.

I have heard that they are now going by drivers license.