ES - depression

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Wed Mar 15 11:54:14 PST 2000

OK Bicé, here's a little promo for an event that I will be very much a
part of......."Conquest of the New World". It's the 1st weekend in May
and put on by Brad Leah, nice site w/ flushies and showers. I will not
be Eleanor that weekend, but QE I ! Indeed, I have my seamstress hard at
work on several dresses, pearled ruffs and all!

My English forces will battle Spain (HG Willow) and France (HE
Michelle), and feast (in a nice hall) will feature some new world foods.

A greyhound coursing demo is planned, as well as a contest to test one's
knowledge of that time period, about 1560. For a little mirth, the A&S
competition will have a 'tackiest garb' category.

Come and enjoy the role-playing and high persona!

Eleanor