ES - depression

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Fri Mar 17 13:09:00 PST 2000

My lady, the only thing I know is just that it will be a category in the
competition. In the process of discussing the event with the steward,
she mentioned it, along with a couple of other things. Your best bet is
to contact her and ask for more details, but I do know she's at War
right now. The new Blackstar should have the announcement in it and
maybe it will have more info.

Anyway, the steward for 'Conquest' is Brad Leah's Seneschal, Ly Monica
de la Cueva; her email is jadeiztl at aol.com

The event sounds like a lot of fun and I look forward to the
role-playing.

Eleanor