ES - Elfsea Stories Page

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Mon Mar 20 14:34:27 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/20/00 2:50:52 PM Central Standard Time,
smp99harp at hotmail.com writes:

<< No stories recieved yet. Do Tell.

 Cassandra >>

OK, I must tell the story of "Marmaduke the Tree Killer"

    The resurrection battle was raging down in the ravine. The sides were
face to face, shield to shield, and the line was pushing back the foes of
Fair Ansteorra. The Authurian company was a force to be reconned with. With
the help of their brothers from Iron Lance and the Talons of Falcon Rose, the
battle was sure to be won that day. When the great leader, Airacle Wolf
spotted a weak spot and sent brave Marmaduke through to vanquish the enemy
there. With shield up, our hero drove himself through, dispatching several in
his way. Then lo', he recognized something we had all missed up to that
point. There stood a Meridies spy, dressed as a tree and reporting our battle
strategy to his cohorts. Marmaduke then proceeded to dispatch this spy as
well. But the evil enemy was strong and managed to bend our hero's shield a
bit. However, Marmaduke must have done him great harm indeed, because we saw
him move no more. Vivat to Marmaduke, The Tree Killer.

Siobhan