ES - We are back

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Tue Mar 21 11:58:39 PST 2000

"G.R.Rhine" wrote:

> Almost as wonderful as
> seeing them on the field, was the look on the faces of others, as
> Arthurians walked by.

On the other hand, their commanders knew where to concentrate their
attempts to resist :)

> Yes indeed, the Arthurians are now seen as a
> force to be reckoned with in the Known World. Vivat!

I heard many kind words from all corners of the Known World...

> On the way to the hospital, Marmaduke told me about his only
> regret. It would seem that when they carted him out of the castle, he
> wasn't dead yet... but they wouldn't let him keep fighting. Ahh, spoken
> like a true stick jock.

I'm sure he doesn't like the idea of sneaking out of a battle before
he's dead, no matter why!

> Oh and by the way, while they removed all of his
> armor after he was hurt, he wouldn't take off that tabard either!

You can strip a man of his possessions, but not of his honor. :)

Sluggy!

--
------

Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the
field of psychology or marketing, not an article on information
technology.  - John Kirch     http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/kirch/