ES - Re: Demo

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:36:28 PST 2000

>Greetings Elfsea,
>I have just been contacted by a lady from the South Arlington Library
>and she would like for us to have a demo out there in April. It will >be a
>static demo but I was hoping that maybe we might be able to >have a little
>dancing as well. The date that she and I discussed was >Saturday April 22,
>which is the day before Easter. I would greatly >appreciate any help that
>anyone can offer.

April 22nd would be the best time for that.  Timothy & Anezka are having
their housewarming on the 21st, and Padraig's wake will be Saturday evening.
  Sounds like another fun-filled weekend in Elfsea.  I think Galen & I will
have Chris that weekend, but I think we can come for a couple of hours to do
the demo.  I'll be happy to help Philip with the dancing.  I think I
remember doing it last year and it was nice.  I look forward to doing it
again.

Ciao,
Allessandre