ES - We are back

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Wed Mar 22 07:48:26 PST 2000

> Sean of Argyll
> Father of a 22 year old son, 18 year old son and 16 year old daughter.

> >Says Padraig,
> >father of a 21-year-old son and an 18-year-old daughter.

Glad my kids don't drive....  well, not yet anyway!

On the other hand, your kids probably don't urinate on things....

Sluggy!
"Father" to 2 dogs, 2 cats and an african bush baby

--
------

Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the
field of psychology or marketing, not an article on information
technology.  - John Kirch     http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/kirch/