ES - seige assault strategy

David Brockington daviddelaroke at email.com
Thu Mar 23 09:30:41 PST 2000

------Original Message------
From: Adam Harrison <concrete_donkey at yahoo.com>
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Sent: March 21, 2000 3:19:46 PM GMT
Subject: Re: ES - seige assault strategy

Between the field battles Friday, Airaklee, myself,
and a few others were chatting wiht The baron of the
Steppes.  He informed us that he was ver good at
making models.  Based on this it was suggested that we
buy some cheap plastic "toy soldier" type figures and
have him build a replica of the castle to that scale
for use in planning our assaults and defenses.

If you want a detailed discription of the Trimarian forces and their
location; if you want I can show you all at the meeting monday.

Lord David de la Roke
Scribe to the Arthurians (man on the ladder)