ES - Post War Party

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Mar 24 12:00:07 PST 2000

OK, Tanwyn.......
   Mama Mac also has to be at the Red tape meeting this weekend.  And you know it's not nice to say "Naner nanaer naaaaaanerrrrrrrrr...........  :-P~ ~"   Mama Mac doesn't hold a grudge she gets even  <GRIN>!!

Dana

  Naner nanaer naaaaaanerrrrrrrrr...........  :-P~ ~
  Tanwyn~
  Ladyarabella wrote:
    ok since you guys are having a party with out us.......  can somebody make a copy of the tapes so we can see them when we get back. Arabella - (who is finding it a bummer right now to be a kingdom officer because her barony is planning something she's going to miss.... boohoo  whine whine whine) :(