ES - Troll Swamp Rag

Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 08:55:54 PST 2000

Greetings,  It was a bright, starry night in the
kingdoms, and many parties were about.  Fun and levity
carried in the air for all to enjoy.  Yet, the reality
that this was war never left for many, and temptation
was great.  (We'll leave names out of this for now,
for I feal that they are not important to the telling
of the tale).  A small band of "comrads" were out and
about the night of the mighty Comacazi Party, when it
was noticed that the enemy camp was left totally
ungarded!!!  This is not a good thing at war(grin). A
small band of patriots popndered the situation for but
a moment, then did decide that the time was
right...Sending in the newest member of the pack, er
uh, band, a shovel FULL of Rich, Ripe, Royal Trimarian
real estate was removed from benieth the very throne
of the Trimarian Royals!  As this deeed was being
performed with the rest of the band standing guard by
their very gate, several Trimarian Knights did return
to their camp.  We, uh, the band did attempt to devert
the enemy while the deed was accomplished only to be
invited in for some Beer, (they knew not what they
did)!  The land was successfully removed and the beer
was consumed...A hasty retreat was called!  Upon the
following morn, this aquirer of Real Estate did the
Honorable thing and Volunteered for Security duty.  He
set out to investigate who would do such a dasterdly
deed!  The Royal Guard was very interested in this
removal of Real estate.  Still, they were having much
difficulty discovering who the guilty Parties were.
Saterday morn did come, and it came to the attention
of many that said real estate was being sold on
Merchants row for a penny a parcel, (it seems that
they could not figure out a way to make change for the
penny).  The Queens were gifted their parcels at no
charge, of course.  The Queen of Atlantia was thrilled
at the gift and used it as a piece offering to the
Triamarian King from her Kingdom to his.  He declared
that this meant a hard and furious war to take place
one year from that very day!!!  The Meridian Queen is
rumered to have kept her parcel, declaring that cheap
real estate was better than none at all.  I have heard
it rumored that a few parcels of this real estate
remain for sale, as not to many were interested in it,
the price was just too steep.  Anyone interested in
aquiring their very own parcel should put a call into
the wind and a responce will come!  Wait!  I have just
been advised that due to the extremely high price, it
is now 2 parcels for a Penny!   Come one, Come all,
Fresh Royal Trimarian Real Estate for Sale!!!!!!