ES - Hengist

Russell, Mike MRussell at lear.com
Tue Mar 28 14:52:48 PST 2000

Vanora,
 I look forward to seeing you again. I always look forward to your tutelage
on the field. If you need any armor for springfaire please let me know I'll
round up some loner for springfaire where you can show me all that you know
on the field. I realize you are my better and there for wish to train with
you there and maybe we can get you to instruct the rest of our squire
siblings for surely they have much to learn from you too because however can
we survive without your great and infinite wisdom.

Look forward to seeing you again
I'll be in shape and ready by then.

Hengist

p.s. how can I be missing if I know where I'm at??