ES - storm

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Mar 28 19:10:28 PST 2000

We made it okay, but where I work (downtown Fort Worth at Tandy didn't), so I may get to stay home tomorrow.  Other than rain and a bit of hail, we're okay.  I almost went to the coordinators meeting, but Robin was sick all day (stayed home from work) and by the time I got home, I decided not to.

Hope everyone is okay!  (Our phones just came back on line, or I would have been doing this earlier!)

Ceatta