ES - Vehicle update

Misty C Hoehn mysticfalcon at juno.com
Wed Mar 29 19:12:14 PST 2000

>> Are you having Armor withdrawal?

>> Fearghus
>> Your Captain of the Guard

Yes I am.....but I am learning how to deal with it.  I am also preparing
myself to be beaten black and blue next practise because I have not been
able to practise much without my sword and shield.  But I have managed.

>I offered to loan her mine, but I detected no entheusasm to the
>idea...
>Polydore...

I truely appreciated the offer but I prefer to wear armour by myself, not
with someone else. (Polydore suggested that Bjorn and I could get in the
armour at the same time, that way the armor would fit.)  Besides I can
not complain about not fighting, Allessandra graciously brought her armor
for me to fight in on Sunday, but I failed to take her up on the offer
and instead learned more about the awards, what they mean and look like,
in our Kingdom.  The information was great, but his Majesty got on to me
for not armoring up.  I could have crawled into a dark hole right then
and have been happy for life.  Oh well.......lesson learned.

Honour