ES - Gulf War on CBS

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Fri Mar 31 06:57:13 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/21/00 1:54:32 PM Central Standard Time,
dragonetti at generich.com writes:

<< Forgive me if I'm repeating old information, but I do not recall seeing
 mention of the CBS crew.  For the benefit of those who could not attend and
 for those who might have missed the announcement at final court, a 15 minute
 segment on the CBS Sunday Morning program about Gulf War IX is to air on
 either April 2 or April 9. (The precise date had not yet been decided by
 CBS) The crew was on site at least from Thursday thru Saturday's final
 court. (They may have arrived on Wednesday, I can't remember for sure) They
 filmed many aspects of the War and even shot from one of the towers during
 the 1st castle battle. (Ansteorra was defending, successfully, in the 1st
 battle)  I'm quite anxious to see their footage and wanted to remind
 everyone about it.

 -=Armand=- >>

Do we know what date yet????