ES - Gulf War 9 (Food and Camping)

David Brockington daviddelaroke at email.com
Wed Mar 1 07:34:04 PST 2000

------Original Message------
From: "Karie Mitchell" <allessandre at hotmail.com>
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Sent: February 29, 2000 9:51:42 PM GMT
Subject: ES - Gulf War 9 (Food and Camping)

Your Nextelency,
I do not know if my sister Canwin has told of my desire to camp with Elfsea.
If there is room and I have not been counted in please do so. I am not sure
if my lady will be joining us or not in that will depend on the weather (our
son ). Please respond to me if you can.

Soon to be your guard
Lord David de la Roke

Greetings Elfsea!

THIS IS THE FINAL NOTICE.  I am sending a note to Lucais tomorrow to
finalize the people who will be camping with us.  If you are interested and
have not given me your legal and SCA names, please do so NOW (really this
minute, hit your REPLY button).

Also, I want to remind this barony of the great motto that we have,
particularly the last phrase "REFUSE NO FRIEND".  I hope to keep alive that
spirit when we are at Gulf War, by allowing people to come in and eat with
us who have not planned to eat with us before hand.

To minimize any trouble with this, I would request that anyone who is
interested in partaking with us at the Gulf War to please see me first!  I
will make sure that we have enough, or make provisions if there is not.

Thanks to everyone who is working, or contributing to this.  Your efforts
will be rewarded tenfold, I know that mine have.

Sincerely,
Allessandre Desiderio
(one of the "nextellencies")