ES - glue

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Wed Mar 1 08:43:28 PST 2000

Hi! Honour-
	The type of glue I use is called Contact Cement. You get it in a can at
hardware stores or Walmart, etc. You spread it on both surfaces to be glued
and let it dry for about 5 minutes, then press the two parts together. Make
sure you get the placement right, as it is hard to get them apart once you
press them together.I usually use a piece of foam like a sponge to spread
the glue.
	In service,
	Mistress Stella