ES - new b&b

arthur starkey artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 15:11:48 PST 2000

First we would like to praise the present B&B for
there most gracious acceptance of Rose and I at every
event we are able to attend.  Their greetings when we
arrive brighten the long trip and put us in the proper
frame of mind to enjoy the festivities.

Then, we congradulate the new (incipient?) B&B on
being placed in the position of guiding Elfsea in the
future.  We are pleased to see you rise to the
challange.

We have been watching the proceeding from Bartlesville
and enjoy the humor?

Hopefully be seeing you all at Springfair this year.

Artair & Rose Macmora