ES - Elfsea Camp at War

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 07:59:20 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea!

I know you are probably tired of thinking about WAR, (yeah right) but we
need to consider the following:

1. Who is camping with whom?

I'm not talking about those of you with established partners, I'm talking
about you guys who are going 'stag'.  Will some of you be sharing a tent?
If so, I need to know who is doubling up.

2. Are there certain people/places you would prefer to camp next to (or away
from)?

I can't assure you a specific spot (like the shade tree), but if we can do a
little planning it might help ease the situation.  Some of you I know will
want to be together (Elin, etal, Bjorn & his crew) Some of us parents might
want to be close to the outhouse/showers, Fearghus will want an electrical
outlet if he can get one, etc.

3. When (day & time) are you arriving at the war?

Arabella & Fearghus are planning to be there first thing Tuesday morning.
They want to be one of the first to go through the gate and secure our
campsite.  Will anyone else be there early on Tuesday to possibly help them?
  We have over 40 people camping with us and possibly as many as 30 tents.
If anyone else is going to be there on Tuesday morning it would be a great
boon for them.

Thank you for all your hard work Elfsea!

Allessandre
(DEATH TO TRIMARIS!!)