ES - Greetings (fwd)

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Fri Mar 3 09:14:32 PST 2000

Could some one please help this person and respond privately.  I am afraid
the the SCA people that I know is only by their SCA name.

Thanks
Aurelia
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 10:26:22 -0500
From: Lisa.Crumbley at kctcs.net
To: nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Subject: Greetings

I am trying to find my cousin.  I know she lives in Arlington, and is active
in the SCA.  I am not sure which group she is in.  I have asked her Mother
but she does not know an  e-mail, SCA name or group.  Her mundane name is
Lynn Walters.  I know she just got engaged and he is in the SCA as well.  If
you know her, could you please pass on this message and have her e-mail me.
I am hoping to connect with her at some events, but would like to talk to
her first.

Thanks you,
Erinn of Aurea Ripae
(mka Lisa Crumbley)