ES - GW Stop overs

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Sat Mar 4 11:48:25 PST 2000

Here is my standard announcement I make each year.
If anyone needs to stop here on the way back you are welcome.
This year I will be in Dallas 10-12 .
So I will not be able to help anyone on the way there.
Unless you want to follow from Dallas on Sunday.
But I will be here during the week of GW and then weekend most of you come
back.
Let me know who will becoming threw this way and when.
I will have a meal prepared.

In service.
Donnel

Arrmond, Wolf Please confirm if you and your lovely ladies will be stopping
on the way back.