ES - Gulf War Meals

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:57:54 PST 2000

Ok,

Apparently the ether ate the last message to the Elfsea list about this
topic, attached is a copy of the list of the meals that will be served at
Gulf War. It is in Excel.  Let me know if you need it in another format.

I have had to make a change or two so that it would better fit all our
schedules.  If someone needs something changed, talk to me about it soon.  I
don't know if it will get fixed before the war, but it will be fixed _at_
the war for certain.  Just remember to go with the flow...

Ciao,
Allessandre