ES - Conquest

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Thu Mar 16 13:34:54 PST 2000

Buen Dia y Salud, Prima Isabella

I would say first, that Our faith is not open for discussion; I trust
not those who would seek to take Our crown and country in the name of
religion. We know the minds and hearts of Our good subjects, and they
are well content. Our faith in God reassures Us daily of that simple
fact......

Sacré coeur! Tis a poor day in Spain when a queen must pawn her jewels
for a holy cause! Faith must come from the heart, dear cousin, not the
purse. But of course, without the means, one would indeed be reduced to
simple raiment; however, We find it unseemly that an announcer queen
should spend her days astride a horse in support of her army!  We, in
fact, have a very capable captain who even now is calling Our good
countrymen to arms. In truth, they will fight for their love of their
queen and their love and honor of England.

Good Cousin, may You have safe journey to this tournament, as it
promises a good show of arms.

By my hand on this Feast Day of St Heribert,

ER